Belmont 40 Matrix Water Feature Kit
£1,800.00 – £1,869.00
Please Note- Our Matrix Water Features are made to order and therefore attract a slightly longer lead time of 2-3 weeks
One of Foras’ most stunning water features, the Belmont Matrix water feature is suspended on a cross of steel axis with water cascading over the stone and flowing down the stand.
Ideal for any garden or courtyard this product is truly spectacular and creates a wonderful sound of water.
The central 25mm hole creates a bubble pool effect for the water to evenly coat the complete surface.
The Belmont Matrix stands at an impressive 107cm high and our rainbow sandstone pebbles complement the tones of the ball and you can even add an LED light to illuminate the feature in the evenings, the perfect accompaniment to those summer parties in the garden.
We’ll supply everything you to need set the Belmont Matrix up, please find the kit lists below.
Belmont Matrix Kit Includes:
- 40cm Rainbow Sandstone Sphere with 25mm hole
- Circular 114cm diameter x 35cm deep reservoir including galvanised steel support grill, access hatch and mesh guard.
- Steel Matrix frame
- 1200 litre per hour 25W pump with mains plug connection
- 16mm water pump hose
- Optional LED white light with 22W transformer
- 6 bags of decorative pebbles
- Installation guide
- Care instructions
Choose from 6 pebble styles to complement your feature-
Delivery: Please Note: Our Matrix Belmont Water Features are built to order and so have a slightly extended lead time. We would anticipate delivery to you within 14-21 working days
Please Note: Natural stone is a product of nature and as such no two are the same. There will be variations in colour, pattern, texture and veining. These differences are part of the beauty of stone.
Foras are always on hand with Advice and Support when you purchase one of our water features. If you do not find the information you require, please do not hesitate to contact us.
L 40 x W 55 x H 107 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit