Grey Granite Pebbles
Our grey granite pebbles are the perfect addition to your garden. Ideal dressing around water features, borders and planting, they are tumbled to give them a smooth finish.
The pebbles range in size from 2.5 – 5.5cm.
- Approx coverage per 20kg bag: 0.4m2
- Pebbles come in 20kg bags
Please Note: Natural stone is a product of nature and as such no two are the same. There will be variations in colour, pattern, texture and veining. These differences are part of the beauty of stone.
Foras are always on hand with Advice and Support when you purchase one of our water features, we have also put together some Frequently Asked Questions to assist you. If you do not find the information you require in any of these areas or within our FAQ’s, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit