Neptune 600 Water Sculpture Kit
£2,500.00 – £2,600.00
Designed by our founders Claire Brutnall and John Wootton, this beautiful feature is an amalgamation of our 90cm Sea Salt natural slate bowl and our 60cm Fusion Acrylic sphere.
Bringing together the traditional Foras material of natural stone with the ultra modern.
Stunning in any setting, the water cascades down the sides of the clear orb and pools in the slate bowl, giving a floating effect.
The integral LED light illuminates the feature into the evening. A peaceful and tranquil water feature.
For a more lively appearance, our new bubbler component can be added to your water feature for only £100.00. Exclusive to Foras, the bubbler aerates the circulating water to create an effervescent globe effect which is guaranteed to become a talking point in your outdoor space.
All of our water features are frost and weather resistant and include everything within the kit you need to set up. This is a very new product and as such we will give all additional support you may need when attempting installation.
For the full kit list please see below:
- 90cm diameter honed, slate bowl
- 60cm diameter acrylic globe
- LED light and transformer
- 114cm diameter x 32cm deep reservoir, including galvanised steel support grid, access hatch and mesh guard
- 3000 litre per hour pump
- 19mm water pump hose
- 11cm marine grade stainless steel Sea Salt plinth
- Foam bung
- 6 bags of pebbles in the colour of your choice
- Full installation and maintenance instructions
Choose from 6 pebble styles to complement your feature-
Please Note: Natural slate is a product of nature and as such no two are the same. There will be variations in colour, pattern, texture and veining. These differences are part of the beauty of natural stone.
L 90 x W 90 x H 75 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit