BRAND NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO FORAS
Inspired by the calming nature of bubbling water, the NEW Aqueum Odyssey has been designed and constructed exclusively at our Head Office in Norfolk.
Lit from within by a vibrant LED, the bubble effect is created at the base of the feature by our exclusive Bubble Aeration System before the water burbles upwards to the top of the feature where it forms a gentle pool before spilling over the top of the high grade acrylic cylinder.
A unique combination of high quality components, including a generous 6000 litre per hour pump, combine with the natural power of water to create this stunning water feature which is guaranteed to impress.
By day, the lively movement of the water creates beautiful reflections which bounce the light of the sun around the bubbles in the feature to create a stunning effervescent effect.
As the day fades and the sky darkens, the Aqueum Odsyssey transforms to a brilliant spectacle with the aid of it’s integral LED light, bringing an atmosphere of luminescence to your garden and creating a stunning focal point for your outside space.
Your Aqueum Odyssey Water Feature Kit Includes :
- 87cm reservoir with stainless steel grid and access hatch
- Reservoir support pipe
- 1 metre acrylic cylinder
- 5 bags of pebbles
- Aqueum stainless steel base
- Exclusive Foras Bubble Aerator
- 600 litre per hour pump
- Installation and Care and Maintenance Guide
Choose from 6 pebble styles to complement your feature-
Keep your water feature looking it’s best all year round with our Chlorine Tablets. Simply pop one in, once a month and this will maintain your feature.
Foras are always on hand with Advice and Support when you purchase one of our water features.
L 100 x W 20 x H 20 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit