NEW Neptune Flight Water Feature Kit
Designed by our founders Claire Brutnall and John Wootton, this beautiful feature is an amalgamation of our natural slate flight bowl and our 45cm Fusion acrylic sphere.
Bringing together the traditional Foras material of natural stone with the ultra modern.
Stunning in any setting, the water cascades down the sides of the clear orb and pools in the slate bowl, giving a floating effect.
The integral LED light illuminates the feature into the evening. A peaceful and tranquil water feature.
All of our water features are frost and weather resistant and include everything within the kit you need to set up.
For the full kit list please see below:
- 45cm diameter honed, slate bowl
- 45cm diameter acrylic globe
- LED light and transformer
- 70cm diameter x 32cm deep reservoir, including galvanised steel support grid, access hatch and mesh guard
- 1200 litre per hour 32W pump
- 16mm water pump hose
- Marine grade stainless steel plinth
- Flow valve to fit 16mm
- 4 bags of pebbles in the colour of your choice
- Full installation and maintenance instructions
Choose from 6 pebble styles to complement your feature-
The Waterbox pictured is not included in the water feature kit, but is available to purchase separately.
Please Note: Natural slate is a product of nature and as such no two are the same. There will be variations in colour, pattern, texture and veining. These differences are part of the beauty of natural stone.
Foras are always on hand with Advice and Support when you purchase one of our water features. If you do not find the information you require in any of these areas or within our FAQ’s, please do not hesitate to contact us.
L 45 x W 45 x H 60 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit