Register your interest today to join our diverse range of garden designers, stockists and distributors and become a part of the Foras family!
What can we offer you and your clients?
- An amazing showroom and landscaped gardens to inspire your design ideas
- The opportunity to partner an exciting and innovative Norfolk based family run business
- Exclusive access to a stunning range of natural stone and slate garden accessories including water features, sculptures and benches
- Wide range of exclusive galvanized zinc and slate planters available to order for stock or for delivery direct to your customer
- Expert product knowledge across our range and technical back up on installation and maintenance
- Competitive trade discounts
- Excellent care of your clients at our showrooms and communication with you regarding their product selection
- Promotion of your business through our customer image gallery
- Knowledgeable staff on-call during office hours to answer any product or price queries promptly and efficiently
This is what our existing trade partners have to say about working with Foras…
Russell Wright Landscaping
I am most impressed with Foras’ professional service, they are very switched on, keen for business, excellent communicators and know their products inside out. You’re never kept waiting and their efficiency in both placing and the delivery of an order is second to none.
I often quote Foras as an example of the best business practice in the trade to my clients, business associates & friends.
Quality products matched by quality and unsurpassed service.
Rebecca Winship Garden Design
I have used Foras paving and porcelain for a number of my design projects and both my clients and myself have been so pleased with the quality and choice of materials available.
I want to say a big thank you to Kellie and the team for their professionalism, advice and support.
“We have worked with Foras for over 14 years now since the early days of both companies and in all that time I can honestly say they have always been a joy to work with.
Their products speak for themselves, always gorgeous design and the best quality materials and in terms of service, they are always professional, efficient, active and communicative – alongside super friendly and fun. What more could you want from a supplier?”
Llewellyn Landscape and Garden Design
Just wanted to thank you again for the help you gave along the way with the project in Reepham.
I know the clients are really pleased with the paving, water feature, pots, bird bath and sculpture they had from you.
I just wanted to drop you a note to say that all of the materials, without exception, have been a real pleasure to work with and I hope to specify products from yourselves in future gardens.
The Sturgeon sculpture, positioned as it was in the midst of the wildflower turf we laid, was my personal favourite Foras feature!
Sophie Simpson Garden Design
I would not hesitate to use Foras for stone paving and other products again in the future.
They provide an excellent service and very helpful advice is always at the end of the phone.
The paving I ordered was delivered on time and in very good condition.
Neil Askew Landscaping
In 30 years of landscaping, I don’t think I’ve ever laid a better stone than Foras’ Moorland York F80 paving.
Talk to us today about your Foras Trade Partnership on 01366 381069, via email on [email protected] or register your interest via the contact form & we will be in touch!