Opus Aged Vintage Planter
£25.00 – £135.99
With a large open top surface area, this is the planter to have fun with!
Add a few varieties of plant in them to create a great display, the combination of the plants will interact perfectly with the subtle hammered finish of the planter.
Designed for indoor or outdoor use, our planters are not drilled for drainage as standard.
Our exclusive Channing Trays are a useful addition to your Opus Aged Vintage Planter– Perfect to protect stone floors from damage or to allow drilled planters to be displayed internally. Made from Premium Galvanised Zinc, the Channing Tray will oxidise naturally over time adding to the charm and character of the tray. Save 10% on the Channing Tray when purchased with a planter.
Drilling your planter at home is simple with a standard drill bit, but if you would like us to pre-drill your planter please select this option at point of order – our expert team will drill your planter and remove metal burrs for a clean finish with no sharp edges.
Choice of three complimentary sizes gives this range versatility.
There is a 10% saving when you purchase a set of 3 together.
Site as a collection or separately to create individual focal points.
With hand finished banding the Opus is a unique and stunning addition to your home or garden.
We will drill your planter for drainage for external use if required – simply add your request when you check out.
- A great indoor or outdoor planter
- Choice of 3 sizes
- Suitable for larger root ball plants
- Ideal for cut flowers and planting
- Thicker iron walls to ensure plants don’t get too hot or too cold
- A watertight container which can be easily drilled for drainage
Small: 26 x 26 x 14cm
Medium: 32 x 32 x 18cm
Large: 39.5 x 39.5 x 24.5cm
Set Of 3: Includes one of each size planter
Special occasion? A personalised greetings card and message can be included with your order!
Please note: Oxidisation will occur over time when the planters are situated outside, this natural process will add to the charm and character of the planters.
Please Note : The pre-drilled for drainage option must be selected at point of order if required, this cannot be requested retrospectively once your planters have been delivered.
WHY BUY FORAS
- Premium grade galvanised zinc
- Large capacity options available
- Designed to protect the root ball of plants
- Great for use in the home and garden
- Available in a variety of styles and sizes to suit any planting scheme
- Authentic vintage appearance
- Pre-drilled for drainage options available
- 10% saving available when purchased as multiples available on some products
- Designed to subtly weather and oxidise over time to add authenticity and character