1. All items included in this brochure and in the clearance sale weekend are available for purchase IN STORE ONLY.
2. Discounted prices are available on end of line and overstock products only, these offers are not available on current, full price items.
3. Prices quoted in this brochure will only be available during the clearance weekend, any visits to the Clearance Warehouse after the event will be by appointment only. Before 8.30AM on Friday 28th April discounted prices will not apply. In some circumstances you may be able to purchase clearance products as advertised in the printed brochure ahead of the sale, this will be at the total discretion of Foras and there will be no guarantee that said products will be available to view before the 28th April.
4. The majority of the clearance items will be on display in the Clearance Warehouse; however, some items will be in the main showrooms and garden. These will be clearly marked.
5. There may be an offer on current full-price products, however this is not guaranteed.
6. All clearance items are ‘sold as seen’ and cannot be returned for a replacement, refund, or credit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Clearance items may have manufacturing defects, marking or damage. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the goods before purchasing them.
8. Not all products in the clearance sale are listed in the brochure, there will be additional items available.
Home & Garden
9. Water feature kits shown within the clearance brochure do not include decorative pebbles. These will be available to purchase separately at full RRP.
10. We will not be offering a planter drilling service during this event. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to drill drainage holes in the planter.
Tiles & Flagstones
11. Tile & Flagstone job lots are sold as single consignments and will not be split or broken down.
12. No samples will be available for Tile & Flagstone job lots.
13. Foras will not be responsible for shortages of material. It is up to the purchaser to ensure the job lot contains enough material to complete their job. Further material may not be available
and if it is, it will be sold at full RRP.
14. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the consignment. Foras will not be responsible for any breakages or damage discovered after the goods have been collected.
Collections & Deliveries
15. For items that are not small enough to be carried away by hand on the day, we will offer collection slots once the event has finished, as we cannot use the forklift whilst the event is taking place due to health and safety reasons.
16. Customer collections will need to be at a pre-arranged date/time from Tuesday 2nd May. Foras will need 48 hours’ notice and to give prior approval of this date/time.
17. If required, delivery will be charged on all clearance products and will vary depending on the total weight of the order. You will be quoted delivery at time of order.
18. Collection/Delivery slots can be booked during the event at time of order.
19. All collections will be from Foras Ltd, West Head Road, Stowbridge, Norfolk, PE34 3NJ.
20. All returns will be subject to a return delivery charge (payable by the customer) and to a 30% restocking fee. The original delivery charge will not be refunded.
21. Refunds will only be processed once the goods have been returned safely to Foras and have been inspected by a member of our team.
22. Refunds will only be given to the original purchaser of the goods using the same method as the original payment.
23. All sales are on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. If an item has sold out an alternative will not be offered.
24. All payments are to be in full, no deposits will be accepted.
25. Reservations of any sort will not be accepted.
26. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from the sale at any time.
27. We reserve the right to change the available quantity of any material offered for sale in this brochure due to physical stock checks or breakages prior to the event.
28. All sales are governed by our full Terms & Conditions, which are available online at foras.co.uk.