Nestled in 1200 acres of Fenland lies the Foras Showroom, an oasis of inspired landscaped gardens and Foras headquarters.
Visiting Foras is truly an experience, with lots to see for the whole family. Enjoy lunch at a local country pub and join us for a drink and chat while you take in the 10,000 m2 of inspirational water features, sculptures, benches, gift-ware and market leading flooring for your home and garden. The colours and tactile displays of the Foras showroom alone will wow you. With raw organic sandstone, limestone and natural slate features.
Here’s what you can expect to see;
- Over 70 Running Water Features
- Designed mini show gardens to give you inspiration and ideas
- Expert personable staff
- Exclusive garden products and accessories products not available anywhere else
- A large sale and clearance area with lots on offer across all ranges
Foras has also opened a new section to their Flooring Showroom. The former tulip barn is laid out with a tile display for every room. All under one roof, here’s what you can expect to see;
- The latest range of on trend tiles, flagstones, porcelains and mosaics
- Inspirational tile displays to give you ideas and a starting base for your design
- Tiles for you to pick up, move and place to bring your vision to life
- A ‘Design Island’ to explore a multiple of options
- Easy reach architect drawer and slide systems for your independent viewing
- Experienced flooring consultants with an in-depth knowledge on materials
- A comfy, cosy area where you can seek advice and take time to contemplate with no stress
We are a family run business with a great team who will look after you and ensure that your visit was worth it and rather than walking away feeling that you came to shop, you will walk away knowing that you discovered something different.
PS: Our four legged friends also have their very own sandstone bowl with water on tap.
Showroom and Garden Opening Times
Monday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Bank Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pm On Seasonal Bank Holidays Excluding Christmas & New Year