Gemma Outdoor Garden Torch- Metallic Black
£79.99 – £122.00
Designed with elegance in mind. The stunning Gemma Garden Torch adds a natural flame to your garden or to a special occasion.
Easy to clean metal black powder coated pole which breaks down into two halves for easy storage
- Easily removed oil reservoir make filling a breeze
- Closed wick cap avoids water ingress
- Domed topped reservoirs aid water run off and reduce the risk of the wick getting wet
- A minimum of nine hours, with no refuelling or interruptions to your evening
- High grade tightly bound Foras wick gives great draw on the oil giving a more robust and brighter flame
- Designed with child safety in mind, providing a decorative cap to extinguish the flame and protect the wick
- Simply slot the stainless steel spike onto the bottom of your pole and insert into your lawn, or purchase your torch with an additional free-standing base so that the torch can be displayed either way
- Purchase your torch complete with 2 litres of Citronella Oil for a 10% saving (Oil is also available to purchase separately)
Foras Citronella Burner Oil is the essential partner for your garden torch. Foras Citronella Burner Oil is a natural repellent, keeping bugs at bay whilst filling your garden with a beautiful aroma reminiscent of summer nights. Repels mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. A long burn time of up to 9 hours using Foras Burners ensures an uninterrupted evening. A little goes a long way! Made from superior quality Citronella Burner Oil.
Please note: Foras Garden Burners are designed for “Outdoor use only”.
H 160 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Easily removable oil reservoir for re-filling
- Closed in wick cap prevents water ingress
- Pole breaks into two pieces for easy storage
- Large oil reservoirs for an extended burn time
- Simple slip together design for easy installation