Gemma Outdoor Garden Torch- Metallic Black
£79.99 – £122.00
Designed with elegance in mind. The stunning Gemma Garden Torch adds a natural flame to your garden or to a special occasion.
Easy to clean metal black powder coated pole which breaks down into two halves for easy storage
- Easily removed oil reservoir make filling a breeze
- Closed wick cap avoids water ingress
- Domed topped reservoirs aid water run off and reduce the risk of the wick getting wet
- A minimum of nine hours, with no refuelling or interruptions to your evening
- High grade tightly bound Foras wick gives great draw on the oil giving a more robust and brighter flame
- Designed with child safety in mind, providing a decorative cap to extinguish the flame and protect the wick
- Simply slot the stainless steel spike onto the bottom of your pole and insert into your lawn, or purchase your torch with an additional free-standing base so that the torch can be displayed either way
- Purchase your torch complete with 2 litres of Citronella Oil for a 10% saving (Oil is also available to purchase separately)
Foras Citronella Burner Oil is the essential partner for your garden torch. Foras Citronella Burner Oil is a natural repellent, keeping bugs at bay whilst filling your garden with a beautiful aroma reminiscent of summer nights. Repels mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. A long burn time of up to 9 hours using Foras Burners ensures an uninterrupted evening. A little goes a long way! Made from superior quality Citronella Burner Oil.
Please note: Foras Garden Burners are designed for “Outdoor use only”.
H 160 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
Easily removable oil reservoir for re-filling
Closed in wick cap prevents water ingress
Pole breaks into two pieces for easy storage
Large oil reservoirs for an extended burn time
Simple slip together design for easy installation