Gardening Maintenance Supervisor
An award-winning family Garden accessory, Flooring, and Tiling company. Specialising in designing and importing exclusive flagstones, tiles, and garden accessories such as water features, planters, birdbaths, and sculptures.
To display our product range, we have built outside areas of designed landscaped gardens and showrooms at our main storage and distribution centre at Stowbridge, Downham Market in Norfolk.
The site boasts beautiful offices surrounded by 10,000m2 of display areas surrounded by 5 acres of landscaped woods.
Although you will be working as part of a friendly and supportive team the gardens and hard landscaping areas will be your domain, so you must be self-motivated as sometimes you will be working on your own. Full clean UK driving licence essential.
This would be an ideal Job for someone who love gardening but equally for someone who wants to develop their all-round building/Landscaping skills. We are looking to develop your skills and supply training as the company grown. One area being our new engraving facility which with be part of your roles and responsibilities.
- Cleaning and maintaining garden areas.
- Pruning, hedge cutting and grass cutting.
- Cleaning and maintaining of the Garden Features.
- Watering and maintaining the beds.
- Placing new presentation stone stock into the garden (with support).
- General support for the operational side of the business which can include warehouse task and being our builder’s mate.
- Deliveries and driving (intermittently)
- Maintenance, installation, merchandising of water features & tiling displays.
- Nice to have
Additional building/ lanscaping skills – that will result in increased renumeration but not essential to apply. i.e
- General Building Landscaping and/or DIY skill
- Block laying, cutting and saw bench experience.
- Plants and general gardening knowledge.
- The hours
Start times will vary with the seasons but start times will be from 7.00 am- 8.00am Full time up to 45 hours a week.
*Part Time hours or self-employed status will be considered*
Excellent pay packages available (dependent upon experience)
21 Days Plus Bank holidays.