Pure 75 Allium Water Feature and Kit
£1,600.00 – £1,669.00
Beautiful and contemporary; our Pure Allium beige sandstone water feature is eye catching and a perfect addition to any courtyard or garden.
Made from one of the most difficult sandstone’s to obtain, this feature is completely frost resistant and carved from a high grade of natural sandstone.
The inside of the bowl is honed and smooth with thick walls displaying hand crafted chiseled grooves.
Each section of the bowl features intricate patterns giving it a different look from every angle.
Our pebbles complement the stone and we’d suggest using our natural black river pebbles for an elegant look.
We’ll supply everything you to need set the feature up, please find the kit lists below.
The Pure Allium Water Feature Includes:
- 87cm diameter x 32cm deep circular reservoir with steel support grill, access hatch and mesh guard.
- 3000 litre per hour 53W pump
- 19mm water pump hose
- 27.5cm reservoir support pipe
- Optional LED white light with 22W transformer
- Foam pipe bung
- 4 bags of pebbles in the colour of your choice
Choose from 6 pebble styles to complement your feature-
Please Note: Natural stone is a product of nature and as such no two are the same. There will be variations in colour, pattern, texture where some pure’s can contain black veining. These differences are part of the beauty of sandstone.
Foras are always on hand with Advice and Support when you purchase one of our water features. If you do not find the information you require, please do not hesitate to contact us.
H 40 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit