Mortar Shark 70cm Pebble Pool Water Sculpture Kit
Inspired by the classic pestle and mortar, a standby in every country kitchen, our water feature will enhance your garden be it a traditional or modern setting.
Hand carved and honed from our Shark sandstone; the striations in the stone, a predominantly grey base flecked with silver, make each piece individual and special.
The design combines a calm pool with a gentle waterfall effect, ensuring that the sculpture is stunning from every angle and will bring a Zen like quality to your garden. We have also added a unique water blade drop- a drip groove at the edge of the bowl to ensure the water flows with a beautiful waterfall effect from the feature.
As part of our Artisan collection, the Mortar Sculpture is unique to Foras; a truly innovative and modern water feature.
Please note the stainless steel plinth in the images is not part of the Mortar Shark 70cm Pebble Pool Water Sculpture Kit and is only supplied separately by request – Please contact Foras for more details
Mortar Shark 70cm Pebble Pool Water Sculpture Kit Includes:
- 87cm reservoir with stainless steel grid and access hatch
- 70cm Mortar Shark Sandstone Bowl
- 1200 litre per hour 53W pump
- Reservoir support pipe
- 1 metre of flexible 16mm pipe
- Foam bung
- 4 bags of pebbles – choice of 6 colours
- Installation instructions
- Care and maintenance guide
Choose from 6 pebble styles to complement your feature-
Please Note: This water feature is part of our Artisan collection that is only available in limited numbers, natural stone is a product of nature and as such, no two are the same.
Foras are always on hand with Advice and Support when you purchase one of our water features. If you do not find the information you require, please do not hesitate to contact us.
L 70 x W 70 x H 26 cm
WHY BUY FORAS
- Specific components supplied with your Water Feature Kit which are fit for purpose
- Larger reservoirs for larger products
- Installation instructions and full technical support with every product
- Manufacturers component parts warranties
- Highest grade natural stone which reflects in the strata and patination
- Hardwired pumps (not solar) for better, consistent water flow and effect
- Support components included for heavier water features
- We produce and import our own goods, we are not a third party distributor
- We hold stock you don’t have to wait
- An amazing Norfolk showroom for you to see our water features running
- Visit us to choose your personal piece
- Bespoke and personalisation options available
- Individual flow valves to create your required flow speed
- Marine grade steel components fabricated uniquely to Foras
- High quality and reliable German engineered pumps
- Please Note: weight quoted is for the feature only and does not include the entire kit